HerpHouse Volume 1 Issue 2 Digital Reptiles Magazine
HerpHouse Vol. 1 Issue 2 carries on the tradition of asking the more in-depth questions about herpetoculture and how to do things properly. In this issue we’re not disappointed either, we have
Article List Volume 1 Issue 2
- Ryan Jarosek of Jarosek Park Reptiles giving us the proper techniques for bringing a Chameleon home in his article New Arrival: Bringing Home a New Chameleon.
- Daniel Bebb speaks with us about Taming Leopard Geckos
- Gary Rolfe of Northampton Reptile Centre asks you are Axolotls not the coolest pet you can own?
- JD Hartzel of Herpin’Time Radio digs in deep with the captive care of the Argentine Black and White Tegu.
- Debby Swiechowicz better known as Jungle Jewels Reptiles writes about the Magnificent Melleri Chameleon species.